From Tootsville Wiki-Wiki
This page will direct users to a test by which they can determine if their computer or device meets the minimum system requirements to access Tootsville V.
Basics for Today (Pre-5.0.1)
For early testers, our current supported platform is:
- Current version of Firefox
- Desktop or laptop computer or tablet with at least a 12" screen (at least 1200×800 pixels), running Firefox “maximized” or in full screen mode
- 64-bit OS recommended.
- Supported (current or previous) version of Fedora GNU/Linux recommended, latest versions of Mac OS and Windows 10 also supported. May/should work on other OS with the latest Firefox
- 3D hardware acceleration for WebGL
- Broadband Internet
- 4-8GiB RAM recommended
- Mouse (or equivalent) and keyboard
- Sound system (speakers or headphones)
- An HTML5 web browser with current patches (updates), such as Mozilla Firefox. See Browser Compatibility
- A computer or device running the latest version of a major OS like Android, GNU/Linux, iOS, MacOS, or Microsoft Windows. We recommend and test extensively with Fedora.
- We recommend a 64-bit system with 64-bit operating system and web browser.
- We recommend at least a Dual-Core processor.
- We recommend 3D Acceleration compatible with your hardware, OS, and browser WebGL.
- We recommend at least 2GiB of RAM. More is better. In low-RAM environments, plan to shut down other applications when playing. See Checking System Resources.
- Local storage, such as a hard drive or SD, with at least 500MiB of space free is advisable.
- A Broadband Internet connection, such as Cable MODEM, Fiber, or DSL.
- A pointing device; this can be a touchscreen, mouse, graphic tablet and stylus, or other similar device.