Registering and joining the game is easy, and will only take a few minutes. You will need a valid Google Account first, so you must be at least 13 years old.
Go to the web page
In your web browser's location (address) bar, type “Tootsville.org”
You should see that the web site has a secure “lock” icon on the address bar.
- This is a great page to save to your Bookmarks or Favorites!
Find the big, burgundy (reddish-purple) button that says Play Now and click it.
- Please be patient here. The game may take a minute to load the software.
Sign in with Google
After a moment, you'll see a Google Sign In button in the middle of the screen. Click that button.
- Note: If you are not yet 13 years old (or older), you'll be able to Sign in with a Child Account.
Google may pop up a window to confirm your identity — or, they might not. You may have to enter your Google password, or confirm that you want to sign in to the game. This will appear in a new tab or pop-up window. (The exact steps depend on your Google account settings.)
Once you've signed in, your real name and Google account portrait will appear.
- In the future, Facebook logins may also work. This is not yet supported.
Create your character
If you have not played before, you'll be asked to Join the game. Click Join to create your new Toot character.
You can customize the character, or just continue with the randomly-generated character design given to you.
- You'll be able to change your character's appearance from within the game with wish magic, so don't worry too much about it.
Your character's name must be unique and not offensive to other players. Find out more about Toot names.
Get into the game
You can immediately play the game now. Parrot Nick and Parrot Jodie will ask you a few questions as you travel through the Tootangan Wish Mist to make sure you know the rules and understand the controls.
Check out the Game Controls