From Tootsville Wiki-Wiki
Toots (elephants) must each have a unique name that is not offensive to other players.
Toot names must follow these rules
- The name must be unique.
- This uniqueness is case-sensitive: so, “Moo,” “MOO,” and “moo” are not unique names.
- The name must begin with a letter.
- After the first letter, the name may also use hyphens (“-”) to separate between words.
- The name must be between 4 and 32 characters in length. (Special Characters may have a shorter name, like “Zap.”)
- The name may end with a number between 0 and 9999, if you like.
These are valid Toots names
These are not valid names
- 2dogs — starts with a number
- see4ever — has a number in the middle
- billy_was_here — uses _ characters
- Silly☺ — uses ☺ emoticon