From Tootsville Wiki-Wiki
We need help! Here are things you can do:
- Improving the Wiki-Wiki
- Testers. The tootstest system needs testers, and yes, it's usually broken and often buggy still, but that's why we need you!
- Becoming an Operator
- Help Triage bugs
- Assist with Finding Usable Media Assets or hunt down Category:Wanted Media
- Contribute Financial Support (hate to say it, but, it's a Thing)
- Transcribing things from audio documents
- Did you ever play in Res Interactive's Tootsville? Check out this Wiki-Wiki and help fill in missing sections, or post comments on the “Talk” tab if something isn't quite the way you'd like it.
- Want to dig through the legacy players' blogs, Facebook comments, and so forth? Maybe there was a good idea back then, that we want to bring back.
Artists, Musicians, …
- 3D models needed: Category:Needs 3D
- 2D textures needed: Category:Needs Texture
- Music needed: Category:Needs Music
- Sound effects (Foley) needed: Category:Needs Foley
- 3D animation needed: Category:Needs Rigging Category:Needs Animation
- Builder Toots are programmers who build the game world
- https://tootsville.org/development/ has the overview of build status, tests passing, projects, and so forth
- Builder:Pages are other status and things maintained in the Wiki-Wiki
- We will be introducing a security audit through the HackerOne platform after launch. See Core:Vulnerability