Don't Post Here!
This Wiki-Wiki is not for posting problems. Please use these guides if they're helpful, but after trying these guides, contact an operator for further assistance.
- Check your computer/device for the Minimum Requirements.
Google Accounts Support
- Trouble with your Google account? Visit http://MyAccount.Google.com/ — we can not help you with that. (This includes if you forgot your Google account password.)
Crashes? Bugs? Problems?
Sorry, right now these are mostly expected. Once the game is made publicly available we'll have some troubleshooting guides up here.
If All Else Fails …
Write to support@Tootsville.org
Only if this is an ACTUAL REAL LIFE emergency
Really Real Emergencies
If it's a serious emergency, and you need help from police, fire, or ambulance services, call:
- 911 in the US, US territories, or Canada
- 999 in the UK
- 000 in Australia
- 066 in Mexico
- 112 in most of EU member states and other countries
- or find your country's emergency number.
If you are thinking of harming yourself, help is available.
Real life emergencies about Tootsville
Again, firstname.lastname@example.org is our primary e-mail address.
From the USA or Canada only: a phone number will be getting put online again sooner or later, but is not available right now.
This is not an 888 area code, toll-free number, and it's likely that you'll reach voice mail during business hours, but if this is a REAL LIFE emergency someone will get back to you very shortly.
You could call this number from overseas, but you'll have to pay overseas calling rates. You should probably use e-mail instead.